Shri Kali Devi Temple was built by the Maharaja Bhupinder Singh of Patiala in 1936. The Maharaja was inspired to build the temple and bring the six-foot-tall statues of Maa Kali and Paawan Jyot from Bengal to Patiala. This large complex attracts devotees from distant places. A much older temple of Shri Raj Rajeshwari ji is also situated in the center of this complex. Because of Temple's beautiful infrastructure, it has been declared a national monument. Devotees offer Mustard Oil, daal (lentils), sweets, coconuts, bangles, chunnis, goats, hens and liquor to the Divine Mother here.
à¥ à¤œà¤¯à¤‚à¤¤à¥€ à¤®à¤‚à¤—à¤²à¤¾ à¤•à¤¾à¤²à¥€ à¤à¤¦à¥à¤°à¤•à¤¾à¤²à¥€ à¤•à¤ªà¤¾à¤²à¤¿à¤¨à¥€ à¥¤ à¤¦à¥à¤°à¥à¤—à¤¾ à¤•à¥à¤·à¤®à¤¾ à¤¶à¤¿à¤µà¤¾ à¤§à¤¾à¤¤à¥à¤°à¥€ à¤¸à¥à¤µà¤¾à¤¹à¤¾ à¤¸à¥à¤µà¤§à¤¾ à¤¨à¤®à¥‹à¤½à¤¸à¥à¤¤à¥â€à¤¤à¥‡ à¥¥
Temple Photo Gallery
View Some Beautifull Picture Of Temple Building